(pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the processing of personal data)
With this letter we want to inform you about the type of data collected, the processing methods (including processing and storage locations), the legal basis of the processing, the legal basis of the processing, the storage time, the purposes of the processing and your rights to request information regarding the processing and / or deletion, and / or transfer of all information concerning you.
Data controller and data processor
The data controller is
Agriturismo Fattoria Colle Luca
Via Giotto 9 – Località Pischiarano
65010 – Moscufo (Pescara) – Italy
Partita IVA 01698470687
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, there are: surname, name, company name, telephone and email.
Failure by the User to provide certain Personal Data may prevent this website from providing its services.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected
Data Treatment modalities
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Our direct treatment does not include profiling and automated decision-making processes.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User can always request the interruption of the Treatment or the cancellation of the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Obligation to supply and treatment
We want to inform you that in order to take advantage of our services you are implicitly obliged to provide your data, whenever you visit a website you leave a trace, maybe it is not your name and surname but useful information to be able to proceed with your identification or tracking your business.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, security, statistics, and session recording.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user – Contact form (present on this website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal data collected: surname, name, email, telephone number and company name.
Google Analytics is a free Google web analytics service that allows you to analyze detailed statistics about visitors to a website.
Map on contact page – Google Maps
The service is necessary to provide the map on the contact page of this website, any data collected could be processed and stored at the company’s infrastructure:
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed. verify and ask for rectification.
- The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise User rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action, against improper use of the same or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, that is files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
We specify that our website only issues technical cookies (essential for its proper functioning) and technical / analytical cookies (specifically those needed to obtain statistical data, guarantee the security and regular operation of the website).
The statistical data is managed on its own and not transferred to third parties.
We do not use profiling cookies directly, there are share buttons on the site for sharing content on social networks, this could allow you to track your navigation and perform profiling.
For more information on cookies CLICK HERE
We want to inform you that the simplest and most direct way to avoid profiling is to enable the so-called “incognito mode” on your browser (program you use to surf the internet), this will allow you to avoid storing cookies on your device.
Here are the guides to enable browsing in incognito provided by the most well-known browser producers:
P.N. The in-depth links included on this page point to external resources / websites, their correctness was verified on the date of publication of this content. Sorry, it does not depend on us, the links could in time be unreachable due to changes made by the respective operators.